Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Department Manager, Vendor Management (144401). Do you have experience with IT? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will lead high performing agile teams in the redevelopment and management of complex internal applications. You will require you to work closely with the company’s business leaders and stakeholders to ensure that their needs are being met and goals achieved. You will also be working in tandem with third party vendor partners and responsible for the management, organization and delivery of large statements of work (SOW) which are being utilized to deliver large elements of redeveloping the existing applications. You will need to demonstrate the ability to balance and negotiate priorities and set expectations with senior business and IT leaders. You will be developing a deep understanding of our business processes and strategy across the company and building strong relationships will be essential to success in this role. If you’re ready to put your career in overdrive, this role offers the opportunity to work closely with our business, manage large third-party vendor relations and modernize several existing applications.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 8 or more years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of proven success with vendor management
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Proven ability to lead high performing teams with a record of delivering successful strategic initiatives and programs
- Demonstrable success mentoring and developing IT professionals, to deliver on the team’s prioritizes and enable the employees to achieve their career goals
- Excellent analytical skills as proven through past success creating, implementing and executing transformational strategy
- Superb communication skills – both written and verbal designed to engage an audience across a broad range of technical expertise and/or business acumen
- Ability to envision new technologies and solutions
- Exceptional collaboration skills; works well with others as it relates to generating ideas
- Demonstrated ability to quickly comprehend a broad array of initiatives to direct Project Scope, Requirements Gathering and Change Management to meet changing Business and IT objectives
- Proven success and high comfort level with presenting at the executive level
- Proficient knowledge of project management concepts, from planning and inception, through implementation and support
- Commitment to protecting our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions; ensures security policy and procedure requirements are met; continuously identifies opportunities for improving security and implements strategies to improve our security posture
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Prior experience with cloud-based applications and/or cloud transformations
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: IT, manager
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!