Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Department Manager (148558). Do you have experience with Information Security, Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing, and Security Architecture? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Department Manager of Information Security. In this role, you will lead our efforts in Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing, and Security Architecture. Collaborating with other IT and Security teams, you’ll bolster our security posture, making it proactive and ready to tackle today’s challenges.
- Developing and mentoring your teams.
- Designing and supporting security-specific strategies, operations, and processes.
- Setting service quality standards, ensuring adherence, and promoting continuous improvement.
- Aligning departmental work with broader information security and IT initiatives.
- Establishing KPIs, identifying opportunities, and enhancing processes.
- Building high-performing, integrated teams.
- Analyzing and finding solutions for business problems and opportunities.
- Ensuring solutions align with enterprise architecture standards and principles.
- Fostering strong relationships across our Global IT teams to ensure consistency, transparency, and best practices.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- 8+ years of experience in Information Technology.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Security or Risk Management.
- Successful leadership experience through transformation.
- Leadership experience across multiple functional areas or solution teams in a large enterprise environment.
- Experience leading individual contributors and managers with indirect reports.
- Proven track record in developing high-performing teams.
- Ability to think strategically, collaborate effectively, communicate directly, and achieve results.
- Experience in planning and implementing a strategic vision.
- The ability to manage operations while driving strategic change.
- Exceptional relationship management and communication skills.
- A commitment to incorporating security into daily responsibilities.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- Experience in leading and managing resource planning for business objectives.
- Experience in presenting and interfacing with internal business stakeholders.
Pay: 157,500 – 225,000 /yr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Information Security, Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing, and Security Architecture, Risk Management
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.