Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Department Manager (147546). Do you have experience successfully managing leaders and multiple teams simultaneously? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- You will be responsible for the operational support for current state platforms, defining and building teams to support the future state operational model with Greenlight, and consulting with business and product leaders to define and execute efforts that support the growth of the business.
- You will assume responsibility for a team of self-organizing and highly effective professionals and leaders.
- You will establish and implement short- and long-term organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures.
- You will monitor and evaluate programmatic and operational effectiveness, and influence changes required for improvement.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- The IT Department Manager position typically requires 8 or more years of related experience
- Experience successfully managing leaders and multiple teams simultaneously
- Proven ability to build relationships with peers, as well as business and IT leaders
- Proven success and a high level of comfort presenting at the executive level to both IT and business leaders
- Proficient in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Advanced analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills.
- Proven ability to lead high performing teams with a record of delivering successful strategic initiatives and programs
- Lead career development and succession management efforts to ensure retention, motivation, and engagement of current and future employees, with a focus on building a diverse and resilient organization.
- Demonstrable success mentoring and developing IT professionals to deliver on the team’s prioritizes and enable the employees to achieve their career goals
- Commitment to protecting our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions; ensure security policy and procedure requirements are met; continuously identify opportunities for improved security and implement strategies to improve our security posture
- Experience successfully partnering and managing vendor relationships, including professional services
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of Application Health metrics and experience with performance monitoring tools
- Knowledge and understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile development methodology, and self-organizing teams
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords:sdlc, agile, application health metrics, monitoring tools
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!