Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Asset Manager (147358). Do you have experience with Asset Management and ServiceNow? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You willÃ¿Â be responsible for people management activities including guiding and coordinating work performed by the Asset Management team, career planning and support, training, interviewing, hiring, performance management and annual performance appraisals and salary reviews. You will partner extensively across other internal IT areas, Corporate Contracts, Purchasing and Supply Chain Management teams, and Accounting, as well as interface with vendors to ensure performance to contracted terms, cost savings and/or cost avoidance.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 6+ years of related experience
- 5+ years ofÃ¿Â experience in Asset ManagementÃ¿Â
- 5+ year of resource management experience
- 3+ years of Asset Management tool experience:Ã¿Â ServiceNow Preferred (other related tools: Flexera, JAMF, SCCM, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of Asset Management full lifecycle management for both software and hardware
- Demonstrated leadership skills related to asset management practices, governance activities, resource management
- Demonstrated experience related to software license compliance, maintenance renewals, and software assessment
- Proven vendor audit experience specific to vendor license reviews
- Results driven to meet or exceed business, service levels, or milestones
- Proven process skills to drive team efficiencies
- Strong communication, facilitation, and business skills to successfully articulate ideas, collaborate with third parties, and present to senior leaders
- Knowledge in financial accounting, governance, and vendor management concepts
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Asset Management tool implementation skills
- Software Asset Management certification or hours towards a certification
- COUPA and Asset Management integration
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords:Ã¿Â asset management, servicenow, Flexera, JAMF, SCCM, coupa
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!