Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Architect (148103). Do you have experience with Information Security and Cloud Hosting Architecture? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Information Security Office (ISO) Architecture Team provides security guidance and security consulting to enable business innovation through IT delivered capabilities that are intrinsically secure.Â The team also ensures solutions are compliant with company’s security policies and established industry security standards, maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and accessibility of information.
The ISO Architecture Team has an exciting opportunity for an Architect. In this role, you will serve as a subject matter expert with a focus on information security and secure design throughout infrastructure and application stacks. You will participate in reviewing, defining, developing, communicating, and implementing security standards, processes, and procedures, and collaborate and provide guidance to engineers and architects on the direction for development of secure solutions. You will contribute to the development of strategic planning for the department and communicate clear, concise strategic vision. Maintaining effective relationships with all levels of company management, and internal and external customers, will be critical to the success of this role.
- Understand, analyze, influence, and translate business requirements into secure architectural blueprints that align with overall technology vision (may contribute to the global architecture strategies)
- Contribute to the Enterprise Security Framework (ESF) and support various organizations in alignment to security policies and requirements
- Influence the overall security strategy for new EHI business initiatives, while considering technology/industry risk trends and EHI’s current technology deploymentsÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Perform and/or lead risk analysis; application-level vulnerability and security code reviews, and overall security assessments
- Serve as a security advisor to solution architects and project teams
- Assess the security posture of existing solutions and technologies
- Engage with other ISO, IT, and business teams to provide innovative solutions
- Create security reference architectures that will serve as a template for existing and future solutions
- Gather and identify solution needs; perform risk analysis, provide architecture recommendations; act as the ambassador to drive key stakeholder acceptance
- Define, create, and evaluate processes; identify, recommend, and influence strategic solutions
- Maintain overall view of architectural blueprints; may lead in various development, documentation, and maintenance of architectural design
- Remain current in emerging technology trends including, but not limited to: identity management solutions, mobility, cloud security, threat detection and response, data protection strategies and secure product integration
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 5+ years of related experience
- 5+ years of experience participating in major infrastructure projects as an analyst, engineer, architect, or technical lead
- 3+ years of IT Security Engineering and/ or Architecture experience
- In depth understanding of security architecture and controls
- Broad knowledge of various IT infrastructure components
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and relationship management skills, with past success in partnering with and working across multiple IT teams
- High degree of professionalism
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- IT Security certifications are preferred (CISM, CISSP, etc)
- Experience working in a global environment is preferred
- Cloud hosting architecture and service-oriented architecture preferred
- Track record of influencing change in the organization preferred
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords:Â IT Security, CISM, CISSP, Cloud Hosting Architecture
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.