Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Analyst, Service Desk – 147055. Do you have experience with Service Desk? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be available on in the agent call queue to the Service Desk number as needed. Support site manufacturing operational needs. Create and work Service Desk tickets in SCSM (Service Desk tool) through final resolution. Review Service Desk email account and manage walk-up requests as well as phone work. Remote into or physically visit user machines as appropriate for troubleshooting, etc. Work with the rest of IT (app teams, server, network, user provisioning, etc.) to escalate & resolve incidents or service requests. Manage entire lifecycle of PC equipment (laptops & desktops) including proactive refreshes at End of Lease (or life), maintaining appropriate inventory levels for customer demand through disposal or return of retired PC equipment. Understand and follow all Hussmann Security policies & practices and communicate any questionable activity that may arise. Reset passwords for users as necessary after validating proper credentials. Be available on call 24/7 on a rotating basis to carry the on-call cell phone as needed and resolve or escalate critical issues off-hours. Develop new images, builds for computers on Windows 10 OS and above and review for latest patches and updates. Review with team processes developed for deploying PCs with standard Hussmann images. Manage and resolve any computer, machinery or equipment, or system issue impacting the Plant operations. Ensure all hardware is ready & operational prior to new employees start date. Ensure all software requested is installed and operational. (Including Baan & Teamcenter). Set up the employee’s phone. (Reset voicemail) Coordinate with receptionist to ensure ‘master copy’ of employee phone list is updated.
Required Skills & Experience:
- College Degree preferred. Equivalent experience, education and/or certifications may be considered in lieu of Bachelors.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience working at a technical support help desk.
- Familiarity with troubleshooting networking equipment and TCP/IP.
- Able to log, update, and record detailed tracking records.
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization.
- Minimal physical requirements necessary but must be able to visit customer desks in an office and plant environment with proper safety precautions and using provided PPE. Must be able to lift ~ 40lbs on occasion.
- Must work well within a team environment.
- Thorough knowledge of Win 7 Win 10 and imaging processes.
- Familiar with set up and deployment of Apple MacBooks
- Partner with Plant Operations to resolve large scale issues with Corporate IT.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Able to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with using Microsoft SCSM and O365
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Dell certified.
- Able to work on printer and computer hardware and software.
- Experience with Zebra printers and a manufacturing environment
- SCCM in-depth knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of ITIL process
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Service Desk
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.