Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Analyst, Risk & Compliance, NIST – 146660. Do you have experience with compliance? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will partner with technology teams to perform research and analysis required for designing, and implementing the company’s information security and technical controls. Participates in the translation of regulatory driven requirements and makes recommendations for improvements where possible. Ensures controls and risks are documented and updated as needed. Performs coordination and tracking of open audit and policy exceptions. Conducts reviews to ensure that remediation or mitigation plans are completed in a timely manner. Prepares key reporting metrics and dashboards on a regular basis. Develops communications for IT risk management and compliance activities for staff within all business units and offices. Assists in maintaining risk management policies, standards, processes, and procedures. Provides coordination for creation and review of remediation plans. Ensures proper log monitoring, reporting and escalation occurs. Reviews third party contract agreements and validates required controls are adequately represented. When assigned, serve as lead for security and compliance projects. This includes communicating across technical organizations and creating design, testing, and deployment plans.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong analytical skills, to analyze the effectiveness of IT General Controls.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Strong knowledge of industry frameworks and processes, such as International Organization for Standardization (ISO), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and IT Service Management (ITSM).
- Fundamental knowledge of regulatory compliance laws and guidelines: GDPR, Privacy Shield, SOX, and FFIEC.
- Ability to adapt to changing business processes, technologies, and environments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to train others on risk management concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Information Security or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in Information Security and Information Technology audit.
- CISA, CRISC or other relevant security certifications are highly desirable.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: compliance, NIST
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!