Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Instructional Designer, Service, Adobe Captivate – 146120. Do you have experience with Adobe Captivate? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are seeking an instructional designer/developer who can create engaging performance-driven training programs using a variety of delivery and instructional methods that align to course objectives and performance outcomes. The candidate should be experienced in using the ADDIE process and be willing to assist in any part of this process on any given project. Having familiarity with an agile development process is desired as well. The candidate should be skilled in creating training for instructor-led, self-study and online materials. The candidate should possess strong communication skills and work well with team members and SMEs in a collaborative environment. You may select and recommend appropriate media and delivery methods for coursework. Participate in design efforts of learning programs from inception through evaluation within designated timeframe. Rapidly design and develop learning content collaboratively with peers and stakeholders. Adhere to and work diligently through peer review and quality review processes to ensure the output of optimum materials. Adhere to time estimates and project management processes as established by the department. Adhere to department and compliance quality standards and ensures appropriate implementation of courses.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, education-related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years in an instructional design/development position
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning principles
- Strong knowledge of key instructional design concepts and practices, including ADDIE
- Strong written and oral communication skills – demonstrated ability to produce clearly written learning materials and articulate key concepts in a clear, succinct manner
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Working knowledge of current online development tools
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Adobe Captivate, Articulate, Storyline
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.