Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Implementation Coordinator (147831). Do you have experience as a Implementation Coordinator? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Responsible for planning, coordinating, deploying, and monitoring the progress of initiatives related to a rental branch, administrative, and corporate locations. In this position, you will define project plans and participate in gathering and/or defining business requirements. You will be the initial point of contact for end-users for procedural and technical escalations. It is imperative for this candidate to be self-motivated and proactive and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of professional experience in project management functions: defining and executing project plans, identifying resources required, establishing timelines, and monitoring assigned tasks
- Experience leading the planning, coordination, deployment, and monitoring of hardware installations and upgrades
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Outlook, e-mail accounts, and their relationship to Exchange Services
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; experience interfacing with all levels within an organization
- Experience with creating and updating technical documentation
- Commitment to providing superb customer service
- Must be results-oriented
- A flexible and adaptable orientation is required within our dynamic work environment
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects at once while meeting deadlines and remaining calm and cool under pressure
- Documents tickets according to departmental standards with an appropriate level of detail
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or a related field preferred
- Experience installing and configuring wired and wireless LAN-connected hardware, network communications equipment, software, and peripherals at remote and corporate campus facilities
- Experience leading a team and large projects preferred
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: implementation coordinator
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.