Technology Partners is currently seeking a dependable, detail-oriented, and fast-learning Human Resource Coordinator (145006). Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We’re seeking a dependable, detail-oriented, and fast-learning Human Resource Coordinator. He/she will join our Human Resources Team, a part of our overall Administration Team, to assist with the employee onboarding and offboarding processes as well as other essential HR tasks. This is an ideal role for someone who is detail-oriented, organized, enthusiastic and goal-oriented who enjoys being the first impression of the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Co-Owns and co-manages the employee onboarding and offboarding cycle, including background screenings, drug screenings, benefit enrollment, client required documentation, etc.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Assists with the immigration process with the direction of outside counsel and support from CAO and HR Team Lead.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Assist with organizing training initiatives and preparing training material.
- Participate in HR special projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event).
- Assist with recruiting, setting up interviews and corresponding with prospective employees in a timely manner.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
- Being a friendly and warm person, willing to talk on the phone with potential candidates and new employees.
- Customer service experience great; HR experience or degree is a huge bonus.
- Self-motivated, well-spoken and willing to go the extra mile by pitching in with other teams.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: human resources
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!