Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Human Resources Coordinator (147185). Do you have experience as a Human Resources Coordinator? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Follows HR support processes to transact all employee lifecycle activities in a timely and accurate manner. These processes include, but are not limited to: completion of job requisitions, interview scheduling, pre-employment check background adjudication, new hire paperwork coordination and onboarding, end of employment coordination and paperwork, severance package creation, job/position transfers, etc. Owns the integrity of SAP HR Master Data for client group(s). Ensures accuracy of salary calculations, job titles/codes, approvals, and follows-up as necessary. Optimizes data quality by conducting regular audits and ensuring employee data is kept up to date and accurate. Coordinates external contractors and manages Contingent Worker Support Tool (CWST). Coordinates other HR Operations responsibilities such as setting up Special Payments/Non-benefits deductions, completing intent to retire documentation/communication, updating employee personal data, completing relocation documents, processing corporate auto programs and updating SAP Organizational Management as needed. Manages I-9 process by ensuring appropriate documents are used, maintains records and audits for accuracy. Supports employee files (new hires, transfers, terminations, promotions etc.) Manages and directly responds to Unemployment Claims in a timely manner and in partnership with HRBPs. Responds to routine inquiries regarding benefits, HR, corporate policies and procedures, paid time off issues, and/or provides the appropriate resources to address the issues in question.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1+ year of experience in HR, Customer Service or related field.
- Proven ability to collaborate with internal team and key partners or stakeholders
- Solution oriented and resourceful
- Exercise and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Thorough understanding of the company HR policies and practices or ability to gain such knowledge.
- Use of excellent time management, organization, prioritization and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple projects in fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and results focused.
- Ability to interact with multiple levels within the organization
- Act and make independent decisions using discretionary judgment.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree preferred, ideally in Business or HR-related field.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Human Resources Coordinator, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Strong communication skills
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.