Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented HR Coordinator (148594). Do you have experience with Customer Service and Administrative Support? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Human Resource (HR) Coordinator assists in the efficient and smooth operational functioning of the HR Department. This role provides administrative and clerical support and is responsible for coordinating various projects.
- Provide administrative assistance to HR Team including answering phone calls, create communication memos, maintaining department files, and scheduling meetings. Coordinate meetings/food as directed by the Human Resources Team. Provide support to HR staff for administrative assistance as necessary.
- Prepare and maintain reports from SAP Master Data, new-hire and absentee reports. Maintain and update company organizational charts. Other projects and responsibilities as assigned, including announcements, rosters, employee contact lists, PTO calendars, periodic or special report analysis, annual projects such as developing succession planning review materials, talent review materials, auditing reports.
- Responsible for planning, leading, and managing several employee and community events and ensuring that each event is representative of the companys image, culture, and mission.
- Assist with employee engagement through group events.
- Coordinate all administrative activities necessary to onboard and exit an employee as applicable. This includes potentially providing support as the ITC for your client group, floor/cube management for the group you are supporting.
- Primary point of contact for the HR department and navigating inquiries from the employee production population.
- Supports onboarding activities.
- Able to work in a fast passed environment with minimal supervision to support distribution center.
- Will assist in creating presentation related to HR topics for employees.
- The HR Coordinator will report directly into the HR Manager.
Required Skills & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college education preferred.
- Two years of administrative assistant experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, preferred.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Understands and can learn the role and responsibilities of the position, including:
- Exercise and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to anticipate problems and embraces a solution-oriented approach, especially in the absence of management.
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to communicate to a broad audience of stakeholders and or members of leadership.
- Knowledge of SAP helpful as well as the ability to learn new computer programs.
Pay: 15.75 – 22.50 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: HR Support, HR Admin, Customer Service, Administrative Assistant, Excel, Word, SAP, HR Coordinator, Human Resources
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.