Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented HR Coordinator (147638). Do you have experience with service-related field and high-volume data transactions? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Perform high volume data/routine/general transactions and correspondence based on customer requests/requirements.
- Process various forms related to documenting human resources activities.
- Function as a communication liaison; identify and share departmental issues, concerns, and needs with Senior HR Leadership and other HR associates regarding potential enhancements to current HR practices, policies and procedures.
- Assess customer needs, gather and give information and suggest options for inquiry resolution while navigating multiple computer systems/applications to gather pertinent information.
- Seek clear understanding of and responsibility for performance objectives; action plans measures, goals and results on personal development plans.
- Establish a strong relationship with Factory HR and HR Operations team members to expedite processes through understanding.
- Assist to maintain the integrity of employee records including Form I-9 verifications.
- Conduct New Hire Orientations as needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years in customer service-related field
- 1+ years prior experience in the field of Human Resources with experience in high volume data transactions preferred
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related discipline preferred
- Combination of education/experience, in a human resources environment helpful
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: hr coordinator, human resources, hr operations
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.