Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented HR Coordinator (147568). Do you have experience with People Administration or Customer Service? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The HR Coordinator is responsible for upholding data integrity within company’s data platforms. They are expected to share knowledge and have a consistent, accessible bridge of communication with HR and all employees. This role provides their HR partners with critical assistance from responding to routine HR inquires, providing system expertise, acting as a trustworthy liaison between other HR Centers of Excellence, and focusing on continuous improvement opportunities all while delivering a high level of customer service. This position is the center of HR data and should hold a fierce dedication to ensuring a seamless employee experience for each employee.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1+ year of experience in HR, Customer Service or related field.
- Understands and has the ability to learn the role and responsibilities of the position, including:
- Proven ability to collaborate with internal team and key partners or stakeholders
- Solution oriented and resourceful
- Exercise and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Thorough understanding of the company HR policies and practices or ability to gain such knowledge.
- Use of excellent time management, organization, prioritization and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple projects in fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and results focused.
- Ability to interact with multiple levels within the organization
- Act and make independent decisions using discretionary judgement
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree preferred, ideally in Business or HR-related field.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: hr, admin, coordinator, customer service
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.