Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented HR Coordinator (148550). Do you have experience providing administrative support and data entry? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Provide administrative support to one or more functional areas of Human Resources such as data entry, personnel records, and training. Maintains a high level of confidentiality and understands the federal laws associated with human resource and payroll. Processes various applications, employment, enrollment, pay change information and other confidential forms and records. Maintains and distributes as appropriate, current employee information, policy and procedure manuals and other communications.
Foster a learning environment by sharing and documenting information and knowledge. Exhibit administrative excellence by meeting and exceeding department targets. Increase team effectiveness by contributing feedback on how department effectiveness and efficiency can be increased.
Interface routinely with customers which include: factory & field personnel, HR Operations, HR Business Partners and HR Services Teams.
- Perform routine/general transactions and correspondence based on customer requests/requirements.
- Process various forms related to documenting human resources activities.
- Function as a communication liaison; identify and share departmental issues, concerns, and needs with Senior HR Leadership and other HR associates regarding potential enhancements to current HR practices, policies and procedures.
- Assess customer needs, gather and give information and suggest options for inquiry resolution while navigating multiple computer systems/applications to gather pertinent information.
- Seek clear understanding of and responsibility for performance objectives; action plans measures, goals and results on personal development plans.
- Establish a strong relationship with Factory HR and HR Operations team members to expedite processes through understanding.
- Assist to maintain the integrity of employee records including Form I-9 verifications.
- Conduct New Hire Orientations as needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related discipline preferred
- Combination of education/experience, in a human resources environment helpful
- 3+ years in customer service related experience
- 1+ years prior experience in the field of Human Resources preferred
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must be able to handle a high volume of transactions and input into HR systems (employee questions/issues, manager questions, onboarding tasks, leaves of absence, payroll/timekeeping issues, etc.)
- Learning agility
- Strong communication skills: verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative, works well in a team environment
- Manage multiple priorities/responsibilities with accuracy
Pay: 15.55 – 22.21 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: HR Coordinator, MS Office, MS Excel, Human Resource Assistant, Customer Service
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.