Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Operations Specialist (147253). Do you have experience with Windows and Mac OS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Provide hardware and software operations and maintenance support. Install new software releases and system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches, troubleshoots problems and performs system configurations on OS, platforms and devices. Monitor and manages systems and devices, including resource utilization, backup systems and response times, to maintain operating efficiency. Monitor systems (OS, platforms, and devices) configuration to ensure system stability, and maintains system documentation and logs. Ensure the effective, secure and regulatory compliant operation and administration of infrastructure resources, and consistent integrity of information. Provide hardware and software operations and maintenance support. Perform system backups and recovery. Provide customer support with advanced diagnostics and by collaborating to solve problems. Document all pertinent problem-related information through to final resolution. Support other teams by assuring software and hardware requests follow company standards and support current software and security requirements. Participate in the design of disaster/system recovery testing, when applicable. Establish stakeholders expectations and priorities; understands link between infrastructure work and business priorities. Assist Senior Operations Specialists in discussions with other Digital departments to provide problem resolution and excellent service to user community; displays understanding of service level expectations. Research new developments and trends in the computer industry to maintain professional expertise in order to assist in technology planning.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Associate degree required, preferably in computer science or related field
- Technical certification required. 4+ years of experience in desktop support, customer service or relevant work.
- Will consider candidates without a degree if they show/demonstrate having 2+ years equivalent, relevant experience in tools, systems and initiatives
- Working/hands-on knowledge of infrastructure, operating systems, telecommunications networks, and specialized systems administration
- Working knowledge of the definition, design and implementation of network communications and solutions
- Knowledge of current Digital system administration tools and scripting languages
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field
- Working knowledge of company software applications to diagnose and repair problems
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords:Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â helpdesk, windows, mac os, desktop, laptop
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.