Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Help Desk, Tier 1 – 145490. Do you have experience with Help Desk? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will serve as a first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance via phone or email. Performs basic troubleshooting remotely and on devices that have been delivered through effective questioning and technical diagnostics. Quickly determine best solution based on the situation at hand and details provided. Walking customers through the solution in an easy to digest manner. Provide accurate information on products and services. Research, describe, and escalate issues that are proving difficult to resolve. Follow up and update customers based on issue status. Identify and suggest possible improvements on internal and external procedures. Build out hardware to customer specifications and prepare for installation. Documentation of issues and steps taken to address said issue through a ticketing system.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Technical support: 2-4 years (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Associate, bachelors, or certifications in IT related field (Preferred)
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other technical customer support role
- Tech savvy with an on-going motivation to stay up to date with latest technology
- Good understanding of computer systems (Mac, Windows, Linux), mobile devices (iOS, Android) and other tech related products
- Understanding of basic networking and concepts involved. (e.g. DHCP, VPN)
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- A willingness to learn and improve
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Excellent verbal and written communications and attention to detail are critical to success
- Experience with speaking to customers over the phone
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to think outside of the box to solve unique problems
- Ability to learn new software/hardware
- Active listening, note-taking, and retention of newly learned information
- Ability to adapt in any situation
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to explain information clearly to clients in layman’s terms
- Basic understanding of Windows Server 2019 and active directory
- Basic set of troubleshooting skills
- Basic understanding of remote help-desk duties
- Prioritizing tasks to efficiently meet deadlines and complete problems
- Strong organizational skills are required including use of Outlook and experience using service ticket systems
- Ability to work well as a team member
- Positive Attitude, Leadership, and Goal setting skills plus a willingness to learn new technologies is critical
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Help Desk
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.