Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Help Desk Technician, Troubleshoot – 147089. Do you have experience with help desk? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will discuss customer issues and requests via onsite, phone and email. Assist in resolving customer support tickets onsite and remote, on and off hours. Documents, tracks, and monitors incidents/problems to ensure a timely resolution. On-call, after hours support, system implementations and upgrades. Ability to escalate issues to appropriate personnel. Write technical documents to be used by other technicians. Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls and support emails. Identify and promptly assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction. Confidentially provide accurate information by using the correct tools. Create and promptly address support tickets accordingly, actively updating the status daily on the internal customer database (CRM) to ensure smooth communication. Handle concerns with care and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution. Act as a point of contact for all areas of the firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in the industry
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows and Mac preferred), Microsoft Office 365, Azure, and should be able to effectively adapt to new web-based applications.
- A+, Security+, Network +, MCSE, MCSA certification or willingness to obtain it.
- Detailed oriented with strong customer service and team skills.
- Working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops and common windows applications.
- Self-starter with a willingness to ask questions and actively seek out answers
- Ability to work closely with others as a solid team player
- A positive attitude and ability to handle stress in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work well in a team and independently is a must. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: troubleshoot, customer facing
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.