Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Graphic Designer, Web Designer – 147081. Do you have experience with web designing? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will design and produce individual projects and expertly express Nuun brand aesthetics across a range of independent deliverables. Understand brand visual strategy and presence, and expand the brand through ongoing deliverable production. Hold brand standards high across all deliverables and communication. Deliver design solutions for all brand touchpoints including digital advertising, DTC webstore, retail marketing, e-mail marketing and more through individual creative delivery. Seek to understand the consumer and the marketplace to create the most impact through creative production as the brand grows, expands our audience, and earns new brand loyalists. Solve communication challenges with creative solutions. Manage and prioritize projects efficiently to balance multiple deliverables and goals all at once, and be a proactive and communicative regarding managing project workload. Understand the business goals behind projects and ask questions to strengthen said understanding. Presents work to stakeholders effectively to map strategy to execution.
Required Skills & Experience:
- B.A. Or B.S. In graphic design, art or related field or equivalent academic and work experience required
- A professional level knowledge of industry standard design software and tools including Adobe CC, Figma or Sketch, landing page builders, email campaign tools, etc.
- Motion graphics experience is a plus
- Photography/video production skills are a plus
- Two years of work experience as a designer for a company or marketing firm, including a minimum of two years or equivalent in digital marketing
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: web designer
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.