Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Global Mobility Analyst, HR – 146864. Do you have experience with HR Analysis? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You are responsible for the day-to-day transactions such as set up of employee files and initiation of vendor services. Address questions from international transfers and vendors and escalate issues when necessary. Support major GM projects (salary revision, bonus, home leave, year-end, etc.). Calculate, prepare, and process payroll documentation (loans and W4s). Maintain various tracking reports in Excel. Prepare drafts of transfer documents such as offer letter, employment verification letter, etc. Enter international transfer information into different databases. Pull and analyze reports upon request and at scheduled intervals. Participate in internal audits. Ensure high data quality and consistency. Schedule meetings, book rooms, order catering, etc..
Required Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Previous experience with SAP HR preferred
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills, written and verbal
- Time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to take direction from multiple sources
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management
- High School Diploma
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Local to Arlington, VA – will be in office 2 to 3 days per week
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: HR Analyst
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.