Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Geospatial Software Engineer, Python, Java (148392). Do you have experience with Python and Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design, build and support of cloud and open source systems to process geospatial data assets via an API-based platform
- Partners with other internal development communities to bring needed data sets into the asset and making data available to the Bayer Enterprise and internal development communities
- Building highly scalable APIs and associative architecture to support thousands of requests per second
- Provides leadership in advanced understanding of environmental/external influences on field performance and risk factors
- Working at all stages of the software life cycle: Proof of Concept, MVP, Production, and Deprecation
Required Skills & Experience:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant job experience.
- Minimum of 2-year experience with Python, Java, Go, or similar development languages.
- Experience developing HTTP APIs (REST and/or GraphQL) that serve up data in an open source technology, preferably in a cloud environment.
- Ability to build and maintain modern cloud architecture, e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience working with PostgreSQL/P
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: geospatial software engineer, python, gcp, java, go
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.