Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented GDA Data Governance Project Manager (147514). Do you have experience with Data Governance? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Ensure transparency through communication and collaboration with all stake holders across business and IT
- Be a key point of contact for status of program health, assist with blockers, monitor key action items, key risks, key issues, and dependencies
- Continuously evaluate progress of projects, identifying, and responding appropriately to risks, and ensures key milestones and budget health are visible
- Understand, advocate, and execute against business goals, driving projects and OKR delivery
- Partner with CS Data Governance Board, Councils, Committees, and teams to facilitate cross-functional (discovery, data, development, data science, etc.) status meetings to drive coordination between teams in the Commercial space
- Evoke an appropriate sense of urgency around priorities within and across teams
- Resolve impediments and build consensus when conflicts arise.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in managing large-sized, complex projects across multiple disciplines and/or teams
- Bachelors degree
- 7 or more years of IT experience
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- 5 or more years of experience managing a variety of full lifecycle application development or business integration projects
- Ability to make difficult decisions and to involve others sufficiently in the decision-making process
- Experience with program / project management tools
- Experience with managing program / project budgets
- Proven leadership and influence skills including the ability to influence when there is no direct reporting relationship
- Ability to build networks and relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong team orientation, collaboration skills, and interpersonal skills
- Strong results orientation
- Prior experience working with data governance teams/projects and basic understanding of data governance principles a plus
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: data governance, project manager, agile
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.