Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Functional Testing SME (148570). Do you have experience with UAT Test Plan and Integrations? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Functional Testing Subject Matter Expert, you will play a crucial role in overseeing software and user acceptance testing teams, ensuring the quality and reliability of our applications and systems.
- Leading the test effort for EBS to cloud migration.
- Creating and maintaining test deliverables and artifacts, such as test plans, test cases, and test results summaries, using structured testing methodologies.
- Creating and reviewing test scenarios, confirming their approval by Business Analysts and Development.
- Executing test cases and tracking and reporting on test results and defects.
- Escalating and resolving issues and risks.
- Coordinating the test environment and hosting defect meetings.
- Creating test sign-off documents.
- Collaborating with Automation and Performance Leads and Testers to identify test cases for automation scripting or flows for performance testing.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong functional knowledge of SCM modules, including Product Management, Order Management, Purchasing, Inventory and Costing, Supplier Management, Warehouse Management, and Oracle Transport Management.
- Good knowledge of other SaaS-based applications and integrations for Supply Chain.
- Experience in leading test efforts for EBS to cloud migration.
- Solid experience with ALM for test case and defect-related modules.
- Ability to work according to a regular US business schedule with flexibility based on project needs, occasional overtime.
- Willingness to complete tasks, including overtime work if necessary, on short notice.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid experience with estimation and prioritization.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Oracle Supply Chain Management (SCM): 5 years of experience, Expert proficiency.
- Cloud Migration: 4 years of experience, Advanced proficiency.
- Team Lead Management: 3 years of experience, Advanced proficiency.
- JIRA: 4 years of experience, Advanced proficiency.
- MicroFocus ALM: 4 years of experience, Advanced proficiency.
- Oracle Finance (ERP): 2 years of experience, Intermediate proficiency.
- Oracle Supply Chain Planning (SCP): 2 years of experience, Intermediate proficiency.
Pay: 42 – 60 /hr
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Order Management, Integrations, Oracle EBS, UAT, Test Plan
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.