Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Full Stack Developer, React (144606). Do you have experience with Full Stack Development? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions. You will design client-side and server-side architecture. You will also build the front-end of applications. You will develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications. You will write effective APIs. You will test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency. You will also troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software. You will create security and data protection settings. You will build features and applications with a mobile responsive design. You will write technical documentation. You will also work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing Data Science/IT applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Experience with AWS or other cloud environments
- An analytical mind
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a GXP environment.
- Experience in basic UI/UX.
- Interest in continuing to learn and develop in the IT space.
- Ability to organize & communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Ability to challenge the paradigm in a productive manner.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.