What You Will Be Doing:
- Collaborate daily with your Team of Developers, Product Manager, Product Specialists, and Agile Coach to build and support applications.
- Work with team and Product Manager to manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Interact directly with business customers to gather and understand requirements and how they translate in technical solutions and implementations
- Develop applications and services for projects owned by the team using the latest tools and technologies
- Deploy applications across all environments in collaboration with engineering team and Product Management
- Perform unit and integration testing where applicable
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug the full stack used to build the applications in your portfolio
- Evaluate existing implementations and identify opportunities to automate, refactor, update, and add new features
- Develop any technical documentation needed to accurately represent implementation
- Help to shape the vision for their own team’s products and those of related teams, taking into account impacts, dependencies, and opportunities to collaborate with other teams and groups
- Develop effective relationships & communicate within team, with Product Management, and with customers to increase the overall quality of products owned by the team and across related teams.
- Identify opportunities to develop new and better solutions.
- Anticipate and address technical and organizational obstacles affecting own team and related teams.
- Provide guidance and mentoring for technical design and architecture decisions within the team and related teams.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to improve own knowledge and skills and those of more junior developers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to communicate across diverse audience of business analysts, architect, business user, and development teams
- Self-starter, capable of driving towards goals independently
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills. Ability to deal with and balance multiple priorities. Ability to deal with ambiguity and rapid change
- Hands-on role requiring rigorous attention to detail
- Have demonstrable understanding and awareness of technology and an ability to learn and acquire new technologies as needed
- 4 to 6 years of experience in solving challenging technical problems in two or more of the following areas: Single page web application development, Unix/Linux environment management, Cloud based continuous delivery and environment management, Micro-service design and development, Large, distributed system development, Software security, Processing and analyzing large data sets
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Practical experience and knowledge of industry practices
- Expertise in at least one technology or facet of product development (research, design, programming, testing)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- A background in chemistry or biology
- Experience with SRE
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.