What You Will Be Doing:
- Work in an agile development environment to build and support full-stack cloud-based applications.
- Work with development lead and stakeholders to manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Interact directly with business customers to gather and understand requirements and how they translate in application features.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Deploy applications across all environments in collaboration with development team, product management, and delivery.
- Champion code quality including unit and integration testing.
- Evaluate existing applications to refactor, update and add new features.
- Develop any technical documentation needed to accurately represent application design and code.
- Adhere to established and modern data security practices.
- Provide guidance for technical design and architecture decisions within the team.
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of new technologies.
- Mentor other people and teams on technologies, techniques or standards across the organization.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- 3+ years of experience developing single/multi-page web-based UIs.
- 3+ years of experience working with relational/NoSQL database technologies and abstraction tools.
- 3+ years of experience developing in the AWS ecosystem and practical experience with Lambda, ECS, EC2, S3, IAM, RDS.
- Practical experience architecting and designing full-stack software systems.
- Practical experience and knowledge of software development best practices.
- Demonstrable technical leadership
- Demonstrable ability to manage ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience developing IoT tech. or distributed systems generating large amounts of data.
- Experience developing mobile UIs (React Native, Swift, Xamarin)
- Practical experience developing applications or scripting in Python 3
- Experience with asynchronous, event driven technologies such as Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Why is this position open? Growth on the team, turn over, skills gap?
Pay: $ 66.5 – $ 95 /hr
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.