What You Will Be Doing:
We are seeking a developer who will demonstrate passion and ownership by embracing all aspects of software development: analysis, development, testing and deployment. Our ideal candidate takes pride in software craftsmanship, is curious, proactive, ego-less and collaborative. He/she must be able to think through hard problems and work with an autonomous team to make them reality. We expect developers to challenge the status quo and bring new ideas.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with deployment in a large cloud-based distributed environment and at least one compiled JVM language (Java, Scala, etc.) or Node.js
- Experience with AWS or similar distributed architecture (EC2, S3, SQS, etc.)
- Experience in architecting and developing multithreaded Java applications that are fault-tolerant, scalable, and can handle high volume
- Experience integrating with third-party Web Services using REST APIs.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.