Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Full Stack Developer, Java – 146411. Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for applying business and technical knowledge to ensure availability of our systems, and to provide quality solutions for business and enterprise software needs. Perform lead analyst role to complete high-level and technical systems design for new and enhanced systems. Perform project leadership role on small initiatives. Provide technical leadership and complete complex system level assignments. Provide guidance and training to less experienced developers on the business impact of the systems supported and the technical design of systems Develop business and technical requirements for enhancements, projects, and new systems. Design (including system specifications), develop, test, document, and implement quality application software within targeted due dates. Provide and validate program / task / system estimates. Proactively identify implications of a project – articulate urgency, dependencies and trade-offs over multiple systems. Lead walkthroughs to assure quality of programs developed by other associates Walkthroughs are done with an overall perspective to ensure quality and follow firm standards. Develop relationships with stakeholders. Identify opportunities to modify software to avoid future problems and promote continuous improvement. Develop and execute complex system test plans to ensure quality. Create documentation across many systems and functional areas, describes touch points and impacts at a total system level. May involve periodic review and confirmation of general support documentation.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, related field or related work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development full stack Java development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain technical issues and their implications for projects and business decisions, facilitate discussion and resolution of problems, and mentor other IS associates.
- Expert level in at least one of the following environments: gaining understanding in other environments. Environments may include the following, plus the ability to interface with one or more database platforms:
- Web Application Development
- Client Application Development
- Mainframe Online and/or Batch Development
- Enterprise or solution specific purchased software
- Understand infrastructure architecture – networks, productivity tools, operating systems – and provides input to leaders about the impact of these components
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.