Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer with experience in Java and Full Stack development (144785). Do you have experience with Full Stack development? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Technology Partners is looking for experienced (3+ years) Software Engineers with a broad range of languages, who can adapt to new client environments and learn new technologies quickly. We are looking for full-stack developers, but also candidates with deep expertise in specific modern technologies. We always want people to apply what they know, but if you don’t know a particular technology of interest, vast opportunities to learn new capabilities are always available.
- Design and implement software solutions at the application, package, class, and method-level
- Coach less senior engineers
- Lead for small teams
- Work with the project team to ensure requirements and proposed solutions meet standards
- Analyze requirements to identify technical recommendations
- Recommend future application solutions
- Review team member code for adherence to design specs, style guidelines, and best practices
- Participate in and/or facilitate agile ceremonies
- Translate requirements into technical specifications
- Integrate packages or applications
- Perform test planning and execution; utilize test automation and software best practices
- Resolve application performance problems
- Advocate for new features and better practices
- Reinforce technical product and architectural standards
- Diagnose and resolve complex defects
- Develop and implement contingency plans for technical environments
- Provide application maintenance and support
- Promote DevOps principles
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in all or some of the following technologies:
- SQL, PostgresSQL, Relational Databases
- AWS – Fargate, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, S3
- Cloud Services
- Additional technologies that would be valuable include: Vue, Angular, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Proficiency in a server-side framework and a client-side framework
- Ability to design software at the application, package, class, and method-level
- Familiarity design patterns and principles
- Proven experience with a source control system
- Ability to articulate differences in software development methodologies
- Understanding of testing at the unit, integration, and system levels
- Proven experience using ORM tools
- Understanding of query performance implications
- Familiarity with DevOps tooling
- Experience with Cloud Computing
- Ability to solve complex problems independently
- 3+ years in application development
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- College degree or equivalent in the technology-related field (computer science, engineering, information technology, etc.)
- Project experience in delivering technology solutions in a team-based environment, ideally Agile development
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.