Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Full Stack Developer (148414). Do you have experience with C# and .Net? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Be responsible for Software Development: analysis, development, testing and deployment.
- Have knowledge and experience in software craftsmanship, demonstrating curious proactive ego-less and collaborative working style.
- Be able to think through hard problems and work with an autonomous team to make them reality.
- Challenge the status quo and bring new ideas.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of experience as a .Net full stack developer
- Experience designing and implementing large scale, distributed, event driven architecture/applications
- Strong Experience in Microsoft C# .NET framework.
- Strong in Asp.net Core, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection
- Experience in Lambdas, S3, SQS, SNS, Kafka, Step Functions in AWS.
- Unit & Integration testing using NUnit, Xunit & MOQ in .Net
- Experience building highly scalable Rest APIs hosted on could environment
- Strong Experience designing databases in PostgreSQL(EF Core code first preferred)
- Strong use of source control like GIT and understanding of GIT workflow
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: software development, c#, .net, asp .net core, aws, nodejs, reactjs
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.