Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Full Stack Developer, C# (145083). Do you have experience with C#? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You’ll work across the full stack using a range of Microsoft web technologies including C#, ASP.Net Core, EnityFramework, producing clean, scalable code, integrating backend data and designing functional, user-friendly UIs and web layouts using HTML and CSS and React js.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of experience as a full stack developer
- Experience designing and implementing large, scalable web applications and/or api
- Strong in Microsoft .NET framework (C# .NET) 4+ development
- Strong in Web API, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection, and MVC
- Full scope test automation from unit to behavioral/functional to integration (e.g Xunit, JUnit, JBehave, Cucumber)
- Experience building highly scalable service APIs (REST, SOAP, Microservices ) hosted on could environment
- Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL,Oracle) and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB, Couchbase, Neo4J
- Knowledge of Pivotal Cloud Foundry and deploying .Net Applications in PCF
- Strong use of source code repositories, like GIT and understanding of GIT workflow
- Cloud-first development experience with automated, continuous delivery deployments
- Experience with AWS or similar distributed architecture
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.