What You Will Be Doing:
You will be comfortable mentoring multiple entry and mid-level developers. Approach tasks with empathy and a service-oriented mindset. Architect responsive and browser agnostic web applications. Collaborate with User Experience designers to ensure technical feasibility and translate design vision into reality. Build reusable code and libraries for future use. Optimize application performance for maximum speed and scalability. Participate in and represent User Experience in cross−functional groups across the division and firm to continually advance the firm’s technology solutions and take our systems to the next level. Advise teams on the effective use of front-end technology within our enterprise architecture tools, including methodologies, best practices, processes and standards. Proactively seek process and technical improvements and take the initiative to communicate and implement solutions .
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of experience developing responsive and browser agnostic web applications in an enterprise environment
- 2+ years of experience with React
- Ability to use CSS extensively to create custom and rich user interfaces
- Experience leading and mentoring developers of all levels
- Experience and passion for working in an agile environment
- Java experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills required to manage multiple efforts
- Strong analytical and problem−solving skills
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.