What You Will Be Doing:
We are looking for a Front-End Developer to join a team of talented software engineers building the latest and greatest web platforms. Responsibilities will include taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Develop new user-facing features. Build reusable code and libraries for future use. Production issue triage, management, and prevention as needed. Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability, and security. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders. Mentor junior developers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong development skills in: HTML5, JS and CSS
- Server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of application bundlers such as webpack
- Package managers, such as npm or yarn
- CSS flexbox, grid layouts, and mobile responsive design
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Web accessibility standards and best practices
- Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline, eg Jenkins
- Having a relentless continuous improvement mindset with ability to learn new skills quickly
- Willingness to stay abreast in new technology and educate the team on latest developments
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-visibility environment
- Passionate about writing clean, organized, and well-tested code and bug-prevention in production.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.