Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Firmware Engineer (144826). Do you have experience with C++? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will collaborate and produce technical output as part of a team of ten or more Embedded Software and Firmware Engineers. Follow best practices in engineering design and leads the utilization of advanced Embedded Software and Firmware engineering theories, methods and research techniques. Develop, document, and test embedded software and firmware in C++ (and C) using classical object-oriented design principles. Create appropriate technical documentation, including technical reports and lab notebook unit tests as required. Participate in technical design and code reviews. Comply with design control guidelines and Quality requirements within the company’s regulated ISOFDA environment..
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years’ work experience developing object-oriented software.
- Proficient in C++, fluent in object-oriented design principles.
- Proficient in use of Development & Debug Environments, Source Control Repositories and Code Comparison Tools.
- Interest in embedded systems and concepts (real-time operating systems, motor control, USB, I2C, SPI, Ethernet). Prior workplace experience with these NOT required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity tools, primarily Excel, Word and Outlook, but also Visio, One-Note, PowerPoint and Project.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience writing software running on microcontrollers controlling complex electromechanical equipment, embedded hardware controls, automation or robotic systems.
- Experience with ARM-based microcontrollers.
- Experience with the Green Hills Integrity real-time operating system and the Green Hills MULTI IDE.
- Experience with the CAN-Open protocol.
- Experience with Linux operating systems (bonus points for developing embedded systems with Linux).
- Experience with code metric analysis tools (static analysis, SonarQube, etc.).
- Experience with automated unit test development and unit testing frameworks (bonus points for unit testing embedded software applications).
- Experience with automated build environments.
- Experience working in an ISO/FDA regulated environment.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: C++, OOP, embedded systems
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!