Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Field Services Specialist Client Support, MSOffice (145233). Do you have experience with MS Office? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
This role provides internal end-user support for hardware, software and networking solutions. You will work as part of a dynamic team to deliver world-class IT support service to our employees through both proactive maintenance and reactive troubleshooting/problem solving. A sense of urgency, excellent time management, and strong communication skills will play a key role in your success.
Required Skills & Experience:
- HP laptop/desktop configuration, troubleshooting, and repair
- HP Printer & MFP maintenance and troubleshooting
- Mobile device (iOS & Android) configuration and troubleshooting
- Conference room technology – Windows 7/10 operating systems installation, repair, configuration, troubleshooting (Mac/MacOS knowledge is a plus, but not required)
- Web Browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Chrome, Edge) configuration and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite 2016/2019/365 ProPlus (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
- Working knowledge of common enterprise tools including; PC-to-PC support solutions, VPN client software, Microsoft Tools (e.g., Active Directory, PowerShell, Computer Management)
- Client-side network configuration and troubleshooting in a broad range of environments (i.e., corporate LAN/WLAN, home routers, mobile broadband/WWAN/hotspots)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of Office 365 Enterprise applications (i.e., PowerBI, Flow, PowerApps, Teams, SharePoint)
- Proven ability to provide individual and/or group training sessions on the use of technology to non-technical people
- Wireless Display configuration and troubleshooting
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: MS Office, PowerPoint, LAN, WAN, printers, Active Directory
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.