Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Field Services Specialist Client Support (144385). Do you have experience with Helpdesk? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
Required Skills & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of both hardware and software in order to provide client support which includes installation/deployment, upgrading and troubleshooting hardware, software and mobile technology solutions.
- Hardware: Must be familiar with HP laptops/desktops, HP printers and MFP’s, air cards, mifi’s, and variety of mobile handheld devices including Blackberries, iPhones and various Smartphones using tethering and mobile hotspot technology.
- This will include a mixture of basic and advanced troubleshooting skills of all devices listed. Knowledge of Mac’s would be a plus.
- Software: Must be familiar with Windows 7, 8 and 10 Operating Systems.
- Must have skills to perform troubleshooting for any hardware/software related issues and skills to research and correct the problem.
- This will include but not be limited to the Operation Systems (Windows7), Office 2010 and 2013, and Office 365, Internet Explorer, SAP, VPN software, Microsoft Tools (Active Directory, Computer Management), PC-to-PC connectivity software, data compression tools, and a basic knowledge of DOS commands.
- Must have strong skills for remote setup /access using any internet service provider/carrier and any type of home/hotel configurations.
- In addition, must have familiarity with networking processes.
- Must be personable and able to communicate at the client level, work closely across the IT organization, and most important function well in a team atmosphere.
- Must have the ability to diagnose and resolve client issues over the phone as well as face-to-face.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: hardware, software, MS Office, Windows, Macintosh, Active Directory
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.