Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Facilities Planner Specialist, AutoCAD (147298). Do you have experience with AutoCAD? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Responsible for ongoing move coordination. Engages clients, including senior management, to determine block planning and any special requirements for group and weekly moves. Coordinate drawings and move orders with moving vendors, warehouse porters, IT and maintenance staff for weekly work requests. Interacts with HR and all hiring managers for new hire onboarding needs. Receive and manage customer move and campus space requests via SAP Work Order system. Maintains accurate seating/space utilization records, working with ARCHIBUS and AutoCAD. Conduct space and utilization audits as needed. Coordinate furniture drawings and material issues tickets to support campus office and ergonomic furniture standards. Manage furniture updates and special project requests for implementation of new and reuse furniture across campus. Keep furniture inventory, ARCHIBUS data base and standard sheets current. Responsible for related vendor interactions, vendor quotes and other tasks. Provides support to engineering and design facilities team on projects including new construction, building improvement and minor alterations. Accepts projects, special assignments, Subject Matter Expert responsibilities, and administrative duties as assigned..
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to read construction drawings at a level required to review and approve layout plans drawn by a designer and explain plans to furniture and equipment installers
- Coordination of vendors and contractors
- Strategic facility planning and change management methodologies
- Workplace strategy innovation
- Ability to stand or walk for extended period conducting space assessments with end users
- BS in Interior Design or related field (preferred) or 3+ years of relevant experience
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
- Customer facing position which requires excellent customer skills in a fast-paced role in a fast-paced environment
- Must be AutoCAD proficient
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to space plan and knowledge of architectural building codes is a plus
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: autocad, archibus
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.