Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented External Quality Technician (147633). Do you have experience in microbiological testing? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
This role is responsible for carrying out approved microbiological techniques and methodologies, preparing samples, and performing analytical and microbial testing of food products, ingredients, environmental samples, and other sample matrices.
- Apply aseptic technique in all work conducted
- Documentation of sample preparation, quality control and analytical activities
- Prepare and analyze samples for pathogens, indicator organisms, probiotics, and other microbes
- Accurately perform testing methods and read testing results
- Responsible for the completion of required training to progress to more complex tasks
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS in Microbiology or a Life Science.
- Knowledge of aseptic technique
- Knowledge of ISO 17025 or GLPs preferred
- General knowledge and/or experience in microbiological testing
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: microbiology, life science, GLP, ISO 17025
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.