Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Expert Project Manager, Change Management (144710). Do you have experience with Change or Release Management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Do you love helping teams deliver innovative solutions to problems quickly and efficiently? Do you enjoy gathering requirements to help identify the problems to solve creatively? Do you enjoy running meetings and discussions and helping people distill their thoughts and ideas into actionable tasks? Do you have a talent for ensuring that everyone has a voice and walks away from a healthy debate with a clear understanding of an approach and a smile on their face? Do you have a track record for helping teams deliver on time, within budget, and exceeding quality and satisfaction? If you love improving engineering teams ability to collaborate and execute, we want to meet you.
As a Sr. Technical Project Manager, you’ll help engineering deliver digital tools to farmers around the world. You will work directly with cross-functional teams to plan, execute, and support projects that directly improve Engineering productivity and velocity. You will help characterize the problems and inefficiencies, and help teams develop creative solutions. You must have excellent business analysis, project management, and technical understanding of the space to know what is possible. Manage the entire development lifecycle of many cross-functional projects (requirements, design, implementation, testing, training, migration, release, monitoring, support, enhancements) through day-to-day collaboration with multiple teams including architects, developers, designers, subject matter representatives and customers. Track cross-team deliverables and action items, removing roadblocks where possible. Prepare and deliver weekly status reports with metrics tracking to project goals. Identify opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process / use cases and user stories, writing requirements, building prototypes and leading business process discussions. Iteratively use and evaluate a broad set of techniques to help teams more effectively plan, execute, deliver, and support their deliverables.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in Technical Program Management or a similar role (e.g., product management, project management)
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Outstanding ability to transcribe discussions into intelligible summary notes and action items for participants
- Outstanding ability to lead and moderate meetings and discussions and keep attendees on track
- Strong ability to run highly cross functional projects with many dependencies
- Strong ability to lead and facilitate level of effort estimates, technical roadmaps, refining product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to influence peers and managers while dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to communicate business needs to technical people and to communicate and simplify complex technical information for non-technical people
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience gathering and writing up business requirements, writing user stories, refining product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong experience with GitLab or any other git repo
- Strong experience with JIRA
- Experience building or using Single Source of Truths, CMDB, Portals, Dashboarding
- Experience using Google G Suite & Microsoft Office 365
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s DNA (Leave a Mark on the world; Inspire one another; Find the Possible in the Impossible, Innovate in all we do; Be Direct and Transparent)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: change management, JIRA, MS Office
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.