Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Expert Product Owner, Usability (144974). Do you have experience with usability? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will serve as the Product Manager for our recently established design system. Understand the business strategy needs, end user needs, market and competitive conditions and distill this into a product vision. Engage in continuous discovery activities to evolve your strategy to meet changing business needs or to leverage new technologies that will enhance the digital product and deliver better business outcomes. Partner closely with software engineers, data engineers, designers and other members of the digital product team to direct the development of the digital product. Own all digital product roadmap decisions and priority of items on the digital product backlog leveraging a deep understanding of the business and IT dependencies. Responsible for the content and quality of the digital product releases, collaborating with Product Specialists to establish a launch plan to ensure usage and adoption. Manage stakeholder expectations by effectively communicating the product vision, strategy and roadmap to IT business partners and key business stakeholders. Ensure appropriate documentation is created to launch and support your product. Monitor user feedback and metrics to drive better user experience and business value. Encourage and uphold high standards for our product experiences. Serve as an ambassador for Product Design within the org and in the broader design community.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 7+ years of experience as a product manager, business analyst or similar role
- Experience with design is desirable
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence working in a cross functional team, building relationships with engineering teams and business stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passion for human-centered design (HCD) *The belief that collaboration makes for a better product and culture
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Design Systems
- Familiarity with Prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, etc
- Experience with UI/UX design.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.