What You Will Be Doing:
You will collaborate closely with the team to deliver on prioritized stories. You will collaborate daily with a team of Software Developers, Product Manager, Product Specialist, and Agile Coach to build and support applications. You will also work with team and Product Manager to manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables. You will interact directly with business customers to gather and understand requirements and how they translate in application features. You will develop applications and services using the latest tools and technologies. You will also deploy applications across all environments in collaboration with development team, release team and Product Management. You will perform unit and integration testing. You will conduct functional and non-functional testing. You will troubleshoot and debug applications. You will also evaluate existing applications to refactor, update and add new features. You will develop any technical documentation needed to accurately represent application design and code. You will develop effective relationships & communicate within team, across teams, with Product Management, and with customers to increase the overall quality of products owned by the team and teams within the domain platform. You will also identify opportunities to develop new and better solutions. You will provide guidance for technical design and architecture decisions within the team and across the domain platform.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Expert (7+ years of experience) is the level of experience accepted for this opening
- Skills Required (Bare Minimum): While having experience in the tech stack is important, if the candidate has experience in a variety of areas and are self-starters, take ownership of their own learning, self-motivated and highly communicative, but only have experience with a portion of the tech, they will be considered for the role. They need to be willing to allocate some of their time getting up to speed.
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors or equivalent experience
Desired Skills & Experience:
- While having experience in the tech stack is important, if the candidate has experience in a variety of areas and are self-starters, take ownership of their own learning, self-motivated and highly communicative, but only have experience with a portion of the tech, they will be considered for the role. They need to be willing to allocate some of their time getting up to speed.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.