What You Will Be Doing:
You will demonstrate passion and ownership by embracing all aspects of software development: analysis, development, testing and deployment. You will take pride in software craftsmanship, is curious, proactive, ego-less and collaborative. You must be able to think through hard problems and work with an autonomous team to make them reality. We expect developers to challenge the status quo and bring new ideas.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Expert (7+ years of experience) is the level of experience accepted for this opening
- React JS, TypeScript, Node.js, PostScript, DynamoDB, Lambda, CloudFormation, Material Design. Experience in AWS platform, Micro Service/Distributed Architecture
- Educational Requirements: at least an Associate’s degree
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Selenium, Kafka
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.