Technology Partners is currently seeking an Expert Full Stack Developer, Java, Scala, Cloud (144521). Do you have experience with Full Stack Development? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work as part of an agile development team to build and support applications. You will work with team and product manager to manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. You will also interact directly with business customers to gather and understand requirements and how they translate in application features. You will conduct functional and non-functional testing. You will troubleshoot and debug applications. You will deploy applications across all environments in collaboration with development team, product management, and delivery. You will champion code quality including unit and integration testing. You will evaluate existing applications to refactor, update and add new features. You will develop any technical documentation needed to accurately represent application design and code. You will adhere to established and modern data security practices. You will provide guidance for technical design and architecture decisions within the team. You will participate in the evaluation and selection of new technologies. You will also mentor other people and teams on technologies, techniques or standards across the organization.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 7 years (Masters +5, or Doctorate +3) of experience in solving challenging technical problems in 3 or more of the following areas:
- Micro-service design and development
- Large, distributed system development(such as IoT)
- Acquiring, processing, and analyzing large data sets
- Creating and communicating with REST APIs
- Development/integration with modern analytics stacks including BI and data warehousing
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing services in Java or Scala
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing in the AWS ecosystem and practical experience with Lambda, ECS, EC2, S3, IAM, RDS
- Practical experience and knowledge of software development best practices
- Demonstrable technical leadership
- Demonstrable ability to manage ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience developing IoT tech. or distributed systems generating large amounts of data
- Experience developing web-based UIs in React
- Practical experience developing applications or scripting in Python 3
- Experience with Spring Boot, Kafka, RabbitMQ
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Java, Scala, AWS, Python
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.