Technology Partners is currently seeking an Expert Data Scientist, Python, SAS (143471). Do you have experience with Python and SAS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will design, implement and optimize algorithms for unsupervised and supervised learning based on structured and unstructured data. You will develop powerful business insights from social, marketing, industrial data and public policy using advanced machine learning techniques. You will also work closely with the software engineering team to productize analytic software. You will collaborate with system integration and data warehouse engineers on data extraction and data cleaning. You will also work in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a STEM or related field and 5 years of experience, or a Master’s degree in same with 3 years, or a PhD.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques, ability to communicate effectively, either R or Python. Creativity and initiative, critical thinking skills.
- Alternative Skills they would consider: Related fields where data science techniques are used, including biology, finance, economics, ecology, physics.
- Nice to haves: R and Python are nice but other tools like SAS are ok. However willingness and ability to learn must substitute.
- Not interested in: Poor communication skills. Poor knowledge of basic statistics. Programmers and DB admins misrepresenting themselves as data scientists.
- Bachelors in a STEM field with 5 years experience is REQUIRED.
- Open to seeing someone right out of school if they have a PhD. PhD will have experience at university so no work experience required. -Flexible about this.
- Not a client facing role.
- No Certifications are required.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Python, SAS
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.