Technology Partners is currently seeking an Expert Data Scientist, Python, R (144321). Do you have experience with Data Science? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will collaborate with data scientists/engineers/stewards on data extraction and data cleaning. You will design, implement and optimize statistical and machine learning models based on structured and unstructured data. You will also work closely with the software engineering team in the delivery of the developed models.
Required Skills & Experience:
- PhD in Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research or a related field with statistics courses/publications/proven expertise or Master’s degree plus 2 years of industry experience.
- Proficient in machine learning algorithms and concepts;
- Ability to work in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment. Comfort in communicating technical content in an easy to understand way
- Proficiency of at least one of Python or R is a must-have and working knowledge of the other
- Experience with optimization models and commercial solvers is a plus.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Python, SQL, R
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.