Technology Partners is currently seeking an Expert Data Engineer, Python, R (144528). Do you have experience with Python or R? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will leverage his/her machine learning, image processing and computer vision knowledge to develop and deploy novel methodologies for interpreting imagery data, high dimensional geospatial and other types of data to edge / embedded agricultural platforms. You will provide scientific analysis and characterizations of terrestrial and airborne sensing platforms and the data they collect. You will write scientific code in R or Python for radiometric calculations, noise mitigation, image reconstruction, object detection, feature extraction and classification, and machine learning. In this role you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other engineers, data scientists, biologists and IT team. Projects will range from early proof of concept work determining how cutting-edge sensors can be used to create meaningful conclusions to supporting efforts to move machine vision and deep learning algorithms to edge hardware platforms.
Required Skills & Experience:
- MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar discipline
- 3+ years of experience with Computer and Machine Learning and Imaging processing
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Expert in R/Python programming
- Excellent communication and people interaction skills
- Extremely self-motivated
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with robotics
- Experience with C/C++ and C# programming
- Experience with Agile development and source control
- Strong theoretical and practical background in remote sensing, image processing and machine learning principles.
- Experience working with UAV images.
- Previous experience in statistical modeling, predictive analysis, and optimization.
- Solid foundation in curating and interpreting data from a multitude of imaging modalities (RGB, thermal, LiDAR, multi/hyperspectral, etc.).
- Knowledge of optics and imaging system selection.
- Familiarity with agricultural data.
- Familiarity with AWS cloud deployments
- Familiar with lab environments and instrumentation
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Python, C++, C#, R
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.