Technology Partners is currently seeking an Expert Application Manager, Digital Marketing (144206). Do you have experience with Digital Project Management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will manage assigned franchise / therapeutic area digital production and campaign management operations activities and processes with the partnership of service providers. You will ensure the timely, high quality, and cost-effective execution of digital marketing tactics (e.g. websites, email marketing, field digital assets, etc.) per campaign and business objectives. You will also ensure SLAs for the projects they are leading are met. You will ensure that tagging for all non-paid media digital assets are setup correctly, completely and in alignment with brand goals / objectives. You will lead relevant forums with internal and external stakeholders to discuss status and ensure projects stay on track by capturing & resolving all risks. You will also manage tactics within and across channels to ensure seamless customer experience. You will partner with internal stakeholders (DSAA, IT, Regulatory, Privacy etc.) and external partners to pull through digital data capture standardization, consent, content tagging etc. You will also partner with relevant stakeholders to resolve risks / issues and prioritize US PH platform/ services enhancements. You will support creation of and maintenance of Digital Ops SOPs, tools, and templates within a Digital Operations Ways of Working. You will also participate in digital governance across digital services and help prioritize tactics with service providers to drive quality and timely delivery.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 8 Years of business experience including 5 years of digital project management or operations experience with expertise in digital production (e.g. web development) and campaign management activities
- Deep understanding of digital marketing tactics (e.g. websites, email, paid media, social media, SEO, mobile apps, etc.) and the technology platforms that enable them
- Hands on experience with digital marketing technologies such as marketing automation tools, web content management systems, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including proven ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences alike
- Robust analytical skills to evaluate operational performance and identify efficiencies or areas of improvement
- Excellent project, program, and portfolio management skills in a digital domain, with attention to detail, sense of urgency, and a solution-oriented mindset
- Skilled relationship-builder and cross-functional collaborator, able to manage priorities and drive results across a broad set of internal and external stakeholders
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Pharma/biotech experience is preferred, either in-house or via agency/service provider experience preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: digital marketing, campaign
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.