Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented [POSITION TITLE] ([POSITION ID]). Do you have experience with [CRITICAL SKILL]? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Manage specific aspects of event planning & execution including staff and other resources in order to meet the needs of the clubs/groups booking the property as well as the guests attending special annual events.
- Serve as the on-site group contact to respond to questions about the event including, but not limited to, food and beverage, the function space and affiliates/exhibitors
- Attend daily/weekly meetings as required and communicate relevant information to the operational areas in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide direction to workers during daily operations as needed to ensure flawless event execution and the highest level of customer experience.
- In conjunction with Manager, Events & Promotions, identify Special Event officer coverage (overnight security/shuttling/RV officers) & Special Event Site Service coverage
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience (Years/Type): 3 plus years of experience contributing on projects or teams
- Good communication and team building skills along with strong organizational and management skills in the fields of site operations, event planning and media relations
- Proficient or experience in various types of event booking software programs a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, hospitality management, PR, marketing or similar experience
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: event coordinator
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.