Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented ETL Developer, SQL, JSON – 146499. Do you have experience with ETL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will extract, review and analyze source system data (master data) to prepare for source to target data mapping. Analyze data to ensure conformity to target system requirements and identify potential conversion issues. Perform data translation, transformation, and data cleansing procedures to prepare master data to be used in by ecommerce applications. Transform legacy data into the required format for target system in accordance with customer requirements and expectations. Occasionally perform manual data transformations when necessary using SQL and common scripting languages, such as Python. Design and Manage the Data Migration Process. Document best practices, processes and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities. Work with subject matter experts and project team to define, organize, document, and communicate the data migration requirements. Assist in the preparations of data migration plans, including defining project risks and milestones and communicate to the Project Manager for client sign-off. Work closely with UI and Services developers to streamline the extract, transform and load (ETL) process and reduce manual intervention. Make recommendations on how to add, improve or automate data migration process and tools. Quality Assurance and Application Administration. Perform quality assurance code reviews with peers. Assisting with end-to-end user acceptance testing and documenting results. Document ETL code release instructions. Participate in ETL code releases.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years ETL experience.
- Mastery of any one of the commonly available tools such as SSIS, PDI, and/or Informatica.
- 3+ years experience working with relational databases and SQL (Oracle preferred)
- Mastery of primary operations such as creating tables, selecting data, joining data
- Designing and implementing ER models
- Identifying and correct query performance bottlenecks
- 1+ years working with a json data structures
- Experience with any of the common json databases, such as MongoDB, CouchDB, OrientDB
- Experience interacting with RESTful web services
- Professionalism, self-motivation, and ability to communicate are absolutley essential
- Ability to convey complex ideas to non-technical stakeholders
- A desire to understand how ETL components create value for the company
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Familiarity with CI/CD best practices
- Experience with Master Data Management Systems
- Data warehouse concepts
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.