Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented ETL Developer (148630). Do you have experience with Matillion and Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The ETL Developer is responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and supporting new and existing highly efficient, highly scalable ETL & ELT processes. This individual will apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices related to the design, development, and deployment of Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with experience in AWS and cloud-based development. You will be an important team member tasked with transforming a traditional enterprise data architecture into a next-generation cloud-based streaming platform in a fun, challenging, fast-paced work environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must currently reside in one of the following states: AL, AZ, FL, GA, ID, IL (Saint Louis Metropolitan Area Only), IN, KS, KY, LA, MO, NC, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, or WI
- 3+ years of experience working with Matillion
- 2+ years of experience with a scripting or programming language such as Python
- Experience with AWS lambda functions and data pipeline
- Experience implementing Change Data Capture (CDC)
- Demonstrated proficiency with Kimball dimensional modeling concepts
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing technical skills and performing problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to multi-task within a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing and supporting extract, transform, and load (ETL) and extract load, transform (ELT) processes
- Ability to maintain documentation on ELT process and procedures
- Experience conducting project-specific data analysis that includes analyzing and mapping required data and supporting all facets of the ELT process
- Ability to assist with the creation and maintenance of ELT specifications (e.g., source-to-target maps)
- Ability to develop, test, and maintain the code required to move data
- Ability to participate in production on-call support rotation schedule for ETL processing and completion
- Ability to assist with estimates for the ELT process and suggest improvements
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years in an ETL/ELT development role utilizing industry-recognized ETL/ELT tools
- 5+ years of developing and supporting a data warehouse
- Oracle Database, AWS Postgres experience, MySQL, and SQL*Server experience
- Strong knowledge and experience calling APIs and handling JSON responses
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL programming, including stored procedures, triggers, functions, and error-trapping
- Prior experience extending or migrating existing data pipelines to cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience with Oracle Data Integrator is also a strong advantage
- Experience building self-service reporting solutions using business intelligence software (e.g., OBIEE, Looker, Power BI, etc.)
Pay: 84 – 120 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: ETL Developer, Matillion, Python, AWS Lambda, Change Data Capture
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.